dimecres, 18 de març del 2020

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Hello my friends!!! How are you???
As you know, yesterday was St. Patrick's day... Do you know something about St. Patrick's Day? If you want to know more, watch this video... You are going to enjoy the story!
The Luckiest St. Patrick's Day Ever!

Why can't we celebrate St. Patrick's Day at home? Let's dance!
Dance Dance Leprechaun Dance
G-R-E-E-N St Patrick's Day
I'm a Little Leprechaun

(The last one is my favourite one.... jijiji)

I know you love doing crafts... Shall we build a leprechaun together??



I want to see all your leprechauns!! Download it here:



Send them to my email, please!!! (mariabernalrueda@gmail.com)




Lots of love,
María.

PS: Here you've got some other ideas. Just in case you feel bored:)







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada