dijous, 19 de març del 2020

#ISTAYATHOME #YOMEQUEDOENCASA

Hello families!!
I just wanted to check in with all my students and their families. I hope you are okay as well. I know we are at home only one week, but I already miss everyone so much! There are a lot of uncertainties and that can be scary and overwhelming, so I just want you to know that I'm here to help and answer all your school questions that I can. Distance learning has started and for almost everyone, is the first time we do this. Whatever it is, I know we will all work together to get through this.
Cheer up!!!
Lots of kisses and love, you don't know how I miss you,
María.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola familias!!
Solo quería haceros saber que estoy bien, y espero que vosotros también lo estéis. Sé que solo estamos en casa una semana, pero ya os echo mucho de menos a todos! Hay muchas incertidumbres ahora mismo, y eso puede ser aterrador y abrumador, así que quiero que sepáis que estoy aquí para ayudar y contestar las preguntas del cole que pueda. La enseñanza a distancia ha empezado y para casi todos, es la primera vez que hacemos esto. De todas maneras, sé que trabajaremos juntos para superar esto.
Ánimo!!!
Muchos besos y amor, no sabéis cuánto os cho de menos,
María.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada